Monday, December 31, 2007

Reasons (Who Needs Reasons?) To Be An Evil Clown, 191 - 200

Contemporary philosophical perspectives highlighted and 'derided' in unnatural sex acts of a Casey Kasem homage?

191. Meaningless as all purpose

192. Voted 'Most Likely To Disgust' before dropping out

193. I see my job as consoling you

194. You're always letting us humans down

195. My job does me

196. Drunkards paradise

197. Her eyes, glazed with lust

198. I react in real life situations in the same fashion that I would react in a gaming situation

199. Moral panic

200. That is not dead which can eternal lie, and with strange aeons even death may die



Joking about utopia gets you into trouble.

  • Evil Clown


  • Evil Clown Media Credit: Fool Laments Hamlet, Ink On Paper

    ##

    Labels: , , , , , , , , ,

    0Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home

    Blog Directory Humor Blog Top
Sites Globe of Blogs