Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Evil Clown Being and Nothingness

Elucidations on Being An Evil Clown, 201 - 210

Reasons:

201. When I look into your heart I see a slick red distorted image of me and the kerosene lantern

202. No place is safe, only safer

203. There is no human nutrient which cannot be obtained from plants - which means you will be cheap to fatten up

204. One finger for God; one finger for the Devil

205. I can feel it coming in the air tonight, oh lord, And I've been waiting for this moment for all my life, oh lord - In the Air Tonight, Phil Collins, Face Value

206. You're all in this together

207. Does Evil exist? To state with certainty that there is no Evil, a Clown has to ignore the passion of an enormously vast number of people who are convinced that there is Evil, and my helper: Silly Billy Baseball Bat

208. Co-workers can't make you cry, but it's fun to pretend to cry... and then morph it into a blood curdling laugh

209. Moral dilemmas: funny, funny stuff

210. Evil Clowns truly love children (of all ages)



The point of philosophy is to start with something so simple as not to seem worth stating, and to end with something so paradoxical that no one will believe it.
- Bertrand Russell

  • Evil Clown

  • I doubt certainty.
    - Litotes The Clown

    ##

    Labels: , , , , , , , ,

    1Comments:

    Anonymous Anonymous said...

    There is a siren that goes off here every morning that reminds me of those WW2 bombing films ... I cringe whenever it goes off.

    I wonder if red ball-noses are hiding an addiction or an abusive spouse ?

    Thursday, January 17, 2008 7:56:00 AM  

    Post a Comment

    << Home

    Blog Directory Humor Blog Top
Sites Globe of Blogs