Wednesday, May 07, 2008

Reasons To Be An Evil Clown, 211 - 220

"Chance", "Natural Causes" & "God" Are Insufficient Explanations And Do Nothing To Alleviate My Rage



Justify My Love:

211. Peace is something worth fighting dirty for

212. I'm a Fool for Love

213. To tell deliberate lies while genuinely believing in them

214. Deep in my heart I hope he will leave her... But I don't think he ever will...

215. Being an Evil Clown is the most beautiful thing one can do in this godforsaken world

216. History depletes itself

217. Nature or nurture?: My creator chose my chaotic evil alignment

218. Created by clown haters and clautophobics like you

219. Psychos in hockey masks, Reagan & Nixon masks and fancy ass suits don't scare or attack me

220. Does God exist? The complexity of my salasious nightmares, vivid waking horror visions and direct implacable commands to do His will, points to a deliberate Designer who, not only created our universe, but plans to bring it to a bloody end


  • Evil Clown



  • "He is a [sane] man who can have tragedy in his heart and comedy in his head."
    - G. K. Chesterton, 1909, Tremendous Trifles

    Evil Clown Picture: No greater love was ever shown - all major credit cards accepted, mixed media

    ##

    Labels: , , , , , ,

    3Comments:

    Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Dear Litotes The Clown:

    Is it because you are taking pills or not taking pills that you vomit these thoughts out onto the page?

    Let me know when you start making t-shirts.

    Keep up the , er..., work,

    Pinwheel

    Wednesday, May 21, 2008 1:56:00 PM  
    Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Madness and provocation, something you do quite well, Litotes. These two things is what's needed for the Modern World, just to give it some real color.

    Saturday, August 23, 2008 12:30:00 AM  
    Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Nah, Anonymous, that's just his own prescribed treatment. Unless he's hiding something really well.

    Saturday, September 13, 2008 7:12:00 PM  

    Post a Comment

    << Home

    Blog Directory Humor Blog Top
Sites Globe of Blogs