Friday, December 30, 2005

Litotes The Clown Thanks Ubermilf For Kindnesses

Evil Clown Apologizes For Delayed Gratification

Back in November 09, 2005 I posted the first of what I had hoped would be the beginning of an experimental series of posts:

Think of this as an Evil Clown Exquisite Corpse

Exquisite Corpse – Excellent Cadavers - Cadavre Exquis

The idea was (and is) to smash together clown writing and images in evil and interesting ways.

Ubermilf was part of that first, successful, experiment.

Ubermilf directly and graciously got in touched me

Being the very milk of kindness, from her bounty, she gifted me and spoke to me kindly.

Tragically, as is so often the case, circumstances conspired against me.

The plot is well enough known to the world weary; the evil clown encounters trials, setbacks (not all of them court ordered), mistaken identity, misunderstanding and complications galore.

Standing now just past another crossroads; life finds me more grateful than some.

Details of my mission aside, I give my heart felt thanks to Ubermilf – not only for her words and gifts, but for her ample forbearance.

If only all women were thus endowed.

Our story does not end here, but I for my part, worn by my recent exertions, must retire and have my respite before I come again.

Litotes The Clown

-----

In 1965 Vietnam seemed like just another foreign war,
but it wasn't.

  • 19, Paul Hardcastle, 1985, (TV announcer's voice: Peter Thomas. 1964)
-----

Evil Clown Resources & Co-Conspirators:


  • Evil Clowns' Lair
  • Evil Clown PentWhistle
  • Evil Clown Pills

  • ##

    1Comments:

    Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Wholy hly hot. me want.

    teach me to catch.

    me ready.

    pills

    Monday, January 16, 2006 7:57:00 PM  

    Post a Comment

    << Home

    Blog Directory Humor Blog Top
Sites Globe of Blogs