Wednesday, November 09, 2005

Look For A Clown Late Late At Night

Hi, I'm looking for a clown:

CRANK:

A person who espouses and supports illogical and poorly-reasoned causes and idiologies and who bothers other people with his nonesense.

Low purity methamphetamine.

I just checked the phone book.

There are about 23 Clowns in North America - according to a sloppy check of private phone numbers.

But there is only ONE (1): A. Clown

I wonder if he gets any calls late late at night.

I wonder why he didn't change his name.

Maybe, he already did.

There is ONE (1): E. Clown

It isn't me. I almost phoned, just to be sure.

I wonder if they are related.

Do they ever get each other's calls?

-----

“What is called for here is not genocide, the killing off of the population of incompetent cultures. But we do need to think realistically in terms of the phasing out of such people. To think otherwise is mere sentimentality. ”

- R. Lynn, 1972. Co-Editor, Mankind Quarterly as quoted in:

Herrnstein, R. & Murray, C. 1996. Bell Curve: Intelligence and Class Structure in American Life. Free Press Paperbacks Book.

-----

Evil Clown Resources & Co-Conspirators:
  • Evil Clowns' Lair
  • Evil Clown PentWhistle
  • Evil Clown Pills


  • ##

    3Comments:

    Blogger Ubermilf said...

    I made this just for you. Did you see it?

    Thursday, November 10, 2005 5:35:00 PM  
    Anonymous Anonymous said...

    The worst thing about being evil...

    Getting the blood out of your clown suit

    Friday, November 25, 2005 12:18:00 PM  
    Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Evil Clown Delinquent?

    Where for art thou Litotes The Clown?

    I can only hope your Absence is temporary and that your hurts will heal.

    My very own,

    Counterfeit Clown

    Wednesday, December 28, 2005 1:58:00 PM  

    Post a Comment

    << Home

    Blog Directory Humor Blog Top
Sites Globe of Blogs