Wednesday, November 09, 2005

Think of this as an Evil Clown Exquisite Corpse

Exquisite Corpse – Excellent Cadavers - Cadavre Exquis

The exquisite corpse will drink the young wine - Le cadavre exquis boira le vin nouveau

Accidents of the Collective: An antique parlor game with contributions from each.

Poetic fragments smashed together to reveal the unconscious reality in the personality of the group - Ernst called "mental contagion."

In Litotes The Clown Experimental version, Litotes will glue together the thoughts and pictures of other bloggers into a new creation.

Litotes will limit the experiment by being Clowncentric. I conduct searches based on whim. I turf gos se image and yu bun duh or irrelevant words.

For each one that I share there are dozens of I turfed for the benefit of all human kind.

How will the words and pictures change each other? Will banal happy clown drawingss reveal a here-to-fore unknown hard edge or deep shadow?

Will pictures maniacal nightmare clowns be soften by the sentimental memories?

Could this be the first in a series?

Let’s explore:

Exquisite Evil Clown #001

The Words:

Clowning me from Decay On Net

Those who knows me knows that I like to joke around, crack stupid jokes etc etc. I just enjoy making people around laugh.

But perhaps I’ve overdone it. Someone told me to grow up today. It’s like a knife stabbing into your heart. Does joking means that someone is still immature and needs to grow up? Does it mean I have to be serious all the time and stop joking?

Perhaps I should stop. You keep joking until people think you haven’t grown up.
And to make things worst, when I say something serious, people still think I’m joking.

Perhaps I should cut the jokes. Stop being a clown myself.


The Picture:

Happy Birthday, Nick! From Ubermilf

It's Nick's birthday today! I hope he likes what I got him. He wanted a pie, so I'm sending a clown friend of mine to bring it to him in person.

He's a really good aim. He likes to give birthday spankings, too. Bend over, Nick! You're about to make a new friend!


Learn more about Exquisite Corpse

-----

Piracy is the sincerest form of flattery

- Litotes The Clown

-----

UPDATES:

2005-12-30

Litotes The Clown Thanks Ubermilf For Kindnesses Evil Clown Apologizes For Delayed Gratification

-----

Evil Clown Resources & Co-Conspirators:
  • Evil Clowns' Lair
  • Evil Clown PentWhistle
  • Evil Clown Pills


  • ##

    2Comments:

    Blogger Fella said...

    That was me, obviously.

    Thursday, November 10, 2005 9:19:00 AM  
    Blogger Aloysius said...

    Litotes: I have not failed to notice your expertise in obscure figures of speech.

    Sunday, January 01, 2006 4:19:00 PM  

    Post a Comment

    << Home

    Blog Directory Humor Blog Top
Sites Globe of Blogs