Sunday, October 30, 2005

Evil Clowns Remember That Halloween Is Everyday

Sucking Upon The Memories Of Others Is Dark, Elusive And Entirely Fitting

Trying to relive the spirit of this song I Roamed the Blogplains in search of the memories of others.

This picture cribbed from Frostyland because we are thinking of the same song and because I can't seem to upload today. Have I already exceeded my allotment? I must query the Ministry:


(Everyday is) Halloween
well i live with snakes and lizards
and other things that go bump in the
night cos to me everyday is halloween
i have given up hiding and started to fight
i have started to fight well any time,
any place, anywhere that i go all the
people seem to stop and stare they say

'why are you dressed like it's halloween?
you look so absurd, you look so obscene'
o, why can't i live a life for me?
why should i take the abuse that's served?
why can't they see they're just like me it's
the same, it's the same in the whole wide world

well i let their teeny minds think that they're
dealing with someone who is over the brink and
i dress this way just to keep them at bay
cos halloween is everyday it's everyday o,

why can't i live a life for me?
why should i take the abuse that's served?
why can't they see they're just like me it's
the same, it's the same in the whole wide world
o, why can't i live a life for me? why should i
take the abuse that's served? why can't they see
they're just like me i'm not the one that's so
absurd why hide it?

why fight it? hurt feelings best to stop feeling
hurt from denials, reprisals it's the same it's the
same in the whole wide world

Ministry, 1985. (Everyday Is) Halloween, 12" Singles (1985).


Other Peoples Interesting Memories Include:


I miss my days nights in Berkeley, the white face paint, the trench coat that didn’t cover much chock full of toilet paper, squirt guns, rice and such. I miss my black leather steel-toe fuck-me boots and my black and white striped stockings. I miss my genderless friends and the 7-11 that was always closed when the movie let out...

... I don’t think I’m so far as looking down my nose, but I certainly have discovered, or rediscovered what I listen to in the eighties. They were dark, and illusive as smoke, but I liked them – I wore them well.

~my untrained eye~ Mira la esencia, no las apariencias
Some how I feel I know them. Some how it makes a difference.

-----

I'm not bitter because I'm angry,
I'm bitter because I was right.

- Litotes The Clown

-----

Resources and Co-Conspirators:

  • Evil Evil Clowns' Lair


  • PentWhistle the Clown


  • Pills the Clown

  • ##

    0Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home

    Blog Directory Humor Blog Top
Sites Globe of Blogs