Wednesday, October 19, 2005

Confounded Clown Midget Pictures

PentWhistle And The Evil Clown Cavalcade

I have just recently learned from Professional Whisperers that there are a disturbing and growing number of Internet Lurkers seeking Clown Midget Picture Purveyors.

I am off to investigate; and if possible profit. If I am rejected for the operation, I am used to standing on my knees for long periods of time.

The investigation is cutting into my time, so the moment has come to introduce a tribute.

Queue PentWhistle:

I have been following PentWhistle’s Blog ‘When Clowns go Bad’ @ http://chaoticclown.blogspot.com for some time now.

PentWhistle describes herself as a ‘madcapped clown-about-town, looking for laughs, laughing at looks. What?’

The commentary and content is insightful and wide-ranging. PentWhistle thinks about Evil Clowns a lot.

I recommend that you keep an eye on her.

Sample work includes, but is not limited to:

What's so Evil about Evil Clowns - addressing the evil clown phenomenon

How to Recognise an Evil Clown - A Thesaurus for the sore us

A Clownwork Orange - The Chief Character and Clown Culture

In one blog she asks:


Why do we need him? Why has he come among us? What message has the Joker wrapped up in a twisted turn of his crimson grin?

Good Question.

PentWhistle is seriously and mockingly looking for answers, I read with avidity.

-----

On daze, like this
In times like these
I feel an animal deep inside
Heel to haunch on bended knees
Living on if and if I tried,
Somebody send me... please...

Sister Of Mercy, This Corrosion, Floodland 1987

##

0Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog Directory Humor Blog Top
Sites Globe of Blogs