Saturday, December 31, 2005

Coulrophobics Are Warned To Stay Away - This Evil Clown Is Not For The Kids Or The Faint Of Heart

This Scary Evil Clown Picture Was Sent In By Joe The Pimp

If the evil clown image does not display properly visit Joe The Pimp (Evil Clown (10/30/05)) personally, you'll be glad you did.

Just before my 'episode' I was contacted by Joe who had seen a blog about my post:

Lo Those Many Moons Ago, When The First Evil Clown Appeared
Evil Clown Friend Confesses: We Were Both On Our Way To Becoming Chemically Unfit To Operate Machinery Of Any Kind


In it I shared a find from Entropical Paradise (Short Attention-Span Theater): Masquerade... and combined it with an unrelated picture.

This mismatch gave me the idea for Evil Clown Exquisite Corpse

Very kindly Joe wrote to me to let me know he was the clown in question (in the text, not the picture) and directed me to his blog and picture...

To be sure he is A Most Excellent Evil Clown.

  • Litotes The Clown


  • Accused of over hyping a statistical association and engaging in hypertrophied, sweeping and unjustified policy recommendations?

    Remember, Correlation Does Not Equal Causation.

    ##

    1Comments:

    Anonymous Anonymous said...

    I always wondered what people who were scared of clowns were called.

    Thursday, August 02, 2007 12:52:00 AM  

    Post a Comment

    << Home

    Blog Directory Humor Blog Top
Sites Globe of Blogs