Monday, May 03, 2010

I'm Perfectly Sane = Imperfectly Sane

Stop Clowning Around; Reasons To Be An Evil Clown, 221 - 230





221. Quit while you're getting head

222. Your mother is a whore. My pimp told me so

223. More Homeomorphism

224. Malice is to love as wind is to fire, it extinguishes the small and kindles the great

225. American Idol is the Devil's workshop

226. Silly kids – trixs are for whores

227. Even from the box of my emotional compartimentalization I want to beat my fists to bloody stumps half way down my forearms... and laugh, laugh, laugh

228. Don't get your panties in a twist sugar britches, just get me another beer

229. Every cloud has a silver binding

230. Jesus slept


  • Evil Clown


  • Life is a dog and peony show.
    - Litotes The Clown


    ##

    Labels: , , ,

    1Comments:

    Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Your evil clown picture is very dark and murky. But I guess that might be on purpose?

    gitnose

    Thursday, May 06, 2010 12:34:00 PM  

    Post a Comment

    << Home

    Blog Directory Humor Blog Top
Sites Globe of Blogs