Sunday, May 25, 2008

Clown Zeroes In On Theories Of Emotional Twistedness

My Bad ?!? The Worst Day Of My Life

My head is overloaded
Cats claw at my skin
I'm dehydrated
All the flags are waving, sirens fill the din
And I've got the shakes again

Through a boozy fog I see
It's emotions that are killing me
A forgotten whisper on my lips
Make it stop
Let me out

I'm standing on the corner with a balloon dog in my hand
Hands shake the feeling from my finger tips
Being and nothingness spiral crazily
The gun's still warm and the fear comes on
What is life but a reprieve from death?


  • Evil Clown

  • If I can't blame you, who can I blame?
    - Litotes The Clown


    ##

    Labels: , , , , , , ,

    6Comments:

    Blogger paul said...

    Good to see that you're writing again. It means you're finally able to admit masturbation is not technically a "creative" outlet.

    Thursday, May 29, 2008 9:31:00 AM  
    Anonymous Anonymous said...

    You are not present.

    I don't know where you are.

    Evil clowns disconnected from clock time.

    Return to it again and again.

    Friday, July 04, 2008 1:42:00 PM  
    Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Nice to know that murder isn't the only artistic outlet :) Keep it up.

    Thursday, August 14, 2008 3:42:00 AM  
    Anonymous Anonymous said...

    There's a lot more than just a smiling, painted face, people just don't know yet.

    Saturday, September 13, 2008 7:06:00 PM  
    Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Love/Hate your evil clown picture gallery... Creepy clown paintings!

    Absurdly yours,

    Guildencrantz Woodcock

    Sunday, September 28, 2008 10:27:00 AM  
    Anonymous Anonymous said...

    When are we going to see more evil clown pictures?

    y'all

    Thursday, October 16, 2008 1:05:00 PM  

    Post a Comment

    << Home

    Blog Directory Humor Blog Top
Sites Globe of Blogs