Sunday, May 25, 2008

Evil Clown Can't Sleep, Must Eat

Evil Clowns Stalk City And Stock Freezers After Dark



Behind This Tie

No one knows what it is like to be the bad clown
To be the sad clown
The mad clown
Behind a red nose

Who gets what it is to be fated
To be baited
Forever unsated
Baptized in lies

I have months were I'm only lonely
Eyes that don't gleam but are empty
No soul can touch me
When love is a monstrosity

My life may feel pointless and empty
My actions seem pithy
But my dreams are visions
Ethics own actuality

Sharp voices they guide me
Self harm nurture's me
Necrotic impulses fulfill me
Little hauntings sustain me

  • Evil Clown


  • Evil Clown image: we sleep, they go to work - business men of the night, mixed media on paper

    The real artist erases the line between crying and laughter.
    - Litotes The Clown


    ##

    Labels: , , , , , , , , ,

    5Comments:

    Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Keep your evil clown pictures coming.

    BTW: is your little clown rant supposed to be read/sung to the tune of the Who's 'behind blue eyes'?

    Twisted.

    Your bad.

    Friday, June 13, 2008 7:22:00 PM  
    Anonymous Anonymous said...

    All businessmen should be required to wear a clown nose.

    Sunday, June 15, 2008 4:33:00 PM  
    Anonymous Anonymous said...

    More evil clown art please?

    Saturday, July 26, 2008 6:29:00 PM  
    Anonymous Anonymous said...

    You should start a list of evil clown sayings or evil clown rules.

    Friday, August 01, 2008 3:39:00 PM  
    Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Then, everyone would love copy our style (if we called it that), ensuring our extinction and the growth of consumerism as a modern-day cancer. Let's leave it at "No.", shall we?

    Monday, September 29, 2008 12:29:00 AM  

    Post a Comment

    << Home

    Blog Directory Humor Blog Top
Sites Globe of Blogs