Tuesday, October 17, 2006

More Reasons To Be An Evil Clown

Evil Evil Clown, scribble on paper, Taste The Difference

Reasons To Be An Evil Clown:

11. What gets measured gets done

12. Self help books depress me

13. After all I'm only one person

14. I asked myself what Jesus would do

15. Secure the crime scene, interview the neighbours... I'm goin'a miss my show

16. It all comes out in the wash

17. ISO 9000 turned out to be just a big phucking waste of time

18. Everybody hurts, sometimes

19. See yourself as a winner

20. Wash hands before and after? Stupid rules!

  • Art of the Evil Clown

  • Science always beats considerations of good and evil.

    - Litotes The Clown

    ##

    Labels: , , ,

    0Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home

    Blog Directory Humor Blog Top
Sites Globe of Blogs