Friday, August 11, 2006

Boulevard Of Broken Clowns

Do I Walk Alone

Evil Clown Art, Title: chorus: thinking about drinking; drinking about thinking... Media: paper on ink

Common Mistake 1: Drinking to “catch up” if arriving late to a party Or I'm happy that others are now too inebriated to pay attention to their booze in the fridge.

Common Mistake 2: Having sex under the influence Or waking up every morning screaming “It's not mine!”

Common Mistake 3: Driving after drinking Or during drinking, so you can get to the liquor store, so you can buy more.

Common Mistake 4: Women thinking they can drink as much as men Or panty pealer.

Common Mistake 5: Drinking to feel better Or 15 to 20 minutes of euphoria you can only vaguely recall.

Common Mistake 6: Thinking that others at university are drinking excessively Or frig, I was worried that I had a problem, but look at that guy! Go! Go! Go! GOOOO!.

Common Mistake 7: Leaving drinks unattended Or some frigger may take your drink Or woe to they that leave their drink unattended – I'll teach them a lesson.

Common Mistake 8: Taking Tylenol (Acetaminophen) to help with a hangover Or absolutely anything I can get my hands on OR nothing, I deserve to suffer.

Common Mistake 9: Thinking food will sober you up quickly Or hurting myself until I can feel something again.

http://www.mcmaster.ca/health/hwc/Newsletters/nov04/thinking_about_drinking.htm


Litotes The Clown

...and tired of thinking about drinking
for thinking of drinking while thinking
about drinking and thinking about drinking
It's a man-sized inside...

The Tragically Hip, Eldorado www.thehip.com

##

Labels: , , , , , , , ,

1Comments:

Blogger West said...

i left my cell phone at the spa yesterday after the most rushed manicure/pedicure of my life...i think may never have the pleasure of seeing it again!

Wednesday, August 16, 2006 12:14:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog Directory Humor Blog Top
Sites Globe of Blogs