Friday, August 11, 2006

Paper Cuts And Insomnia Incongruity And Societal Criticism

I Can’t Remember Where I Hid The One True Good

Evil Clown Sketch: Sometimes It Hurts To Be Crazy, Pencil on Paper

The monstrous can not be unqualified and produce funniness. Whereas it may be weird, it must also clash with harmony so that, like, we can, you know, compare and contrast it to that superannuated ideal.

I am Sailing To Ganymede and my fingers get up and walk away.

Those plebes’ whose ambitions are inessentially pedestrian are in themselves a grotesque warning of the yearning for the false solace of currency and the implications of victory over others, over the system and the demands of self for self demands.

In the same moment they deem simple rules and procedures concerning how to handle the dangerous substances of good and evil as self evident and, further more, that these principles are fixed and resist all attempts at relativism or the troubling mundane circumstances of day to day mortal life.

Like the fact that my fingers are a big spider.

Contest these hack philosophical questions simile predestination vs. free will, why evil clowns prosper and the towers of our self projects fall into ruin, despair and fevered introspection and what is justice or the good anyway and why the hell should I care anymore? After that poisonous little princess tossed my heart into the ashes!

Why should I even try when I'm this tired. I wouldn't even be writing this if Julie didn't have a loaded camera to my head.


  • Evil Clown


  • The Consolation of Philosophy? Comic irony is meaningless.

    - Litotes The Clown

    ##

    Labels: , , , , , ,

    2Comments:

    Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Sometimes our bestfriends sit in our laps and refuse to let us type. They love us far too much.

    They also purr.

    Friday, August 11, 2006 7:00:00 PM  
    Blogger West said...

    Obey or be destroyed

    Wednesday, August 16, 2006 12:15:00 PM  

    Post a Comment

    << Home

    Blog Directory Humor Blog Top
Sites Globe of Blogs