Friday, July 28, 2006

Life Changing Strategies Make Me Feel Like A Hollow Clown

This Evil Clown Drawing Was Inspired By Work

Some days I am more suicidally depressed than others
I like to day dream about your hands touching me

Reading self help books make me more depressed
I feel like a wave going under

Numbed and one half step removed, transitory, like wind through dried grass
I wonder only vaguely at that stillness

The clown was handed to me from some online coloring book. I used my finicky gold and silver pens and some metallic colors, they and the highlighter don’t show up very well when scanned – it loses luminescence.

Sometimes I think about holding pencils in front of my eyes and smashing my face into my desk.

TGI Friday

  • Evil Clown


  • Attention Deficit Sandwich
    - Litotes The Clown

    ##

    Labels: , , , , , , ,

    0Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home

    Blog Directory Humor Blog Top
Sites Globe of Blogs