Monday, June 27, 2011

Reasons To Be An Evil Clown, 231 - 240

Oh! Downloads! Ha. I thought you said 'Clown Loads'!

vile_evil_clown809431

This evil clown picture is entitled 'Joker in the inferno/horned clown/evil clown sun glasses'


231. Asserting something doesn't make it true - only asserting it over and over again can do that

232. She wants to breed

233. No man so fierce but knows some touch of pity, but I know none, and therefore am a clown

234. Hello Kitty brass knuckles a real hit with the kids

235. Eurydice, in her daze did not recognize me

236. I refuse to curry favour with the Lords of Darkness

237. Abrasive irony and nihilism at its best

238. Pity stops and stares, compassion stoops and cares, I ridicule and scare

239. The hive chooses

240. Addiction and mental disorders run in families; and sometimes down the gutters and through the alleys naked from the waste down


  • Evil Clown



  • My background is in Physical Literature. I've read some really big books.

    - Litotes The Clown

    ##

    Labels: , , ,

    0Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home

    Blog Directory Humor Blog Top
Sites Globe of Blogs