Sunday, December 09, 2007

Clown Mauvais, Raisons D'être Des 141 - 150

I'm all about empathy and baseball bats

141. Trust yourself; distrust the world

142. Chemical imbalance in the brain

143. Irregular brain develpment; what the fen do neuropsycholigist know

144. This too is an exit

145. Your horror amuses me

146. I can only park in front of my house 15 days a month?

147. Must occupy myself inbetween dreams of deathless sleep

148. An evil clown illuminates the thought and mind of the audience by contrasting the power of vision

149. Evil Clowns and Ministers of Grace defend us from Ourselves

150. My religious aunt always said: Make yourself familiar with Evil Clowns, and behold them frequently in spirit; for without being seen, they are present with you – she was a sick twisted old woman

Great literature is replete with pithy statements.

  • Evil Clown


  • ##

    Labels: , , , ,

    0Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home

    Blog Directory Humor Blog Top
Sites Globe of Blogs