Monday, December 11, 2006

Evil Clown Love Monkey

Reasons To Be An Evil Clown, 91 - 100!


4th Little Monkey, Evil Clown Sktech, Ink on Paper

91. I am the last link in an unbroken ideologically chain of the Illuminati, the Federal Reserve, the Council on Foreign Relations, the Secret Team running the US federal government and the United Nations

92. John Birch Paranoid Blues

93. Free pamphlet from gun sale at local church really made sense

94. Missed one minimum payment

95. Sometimes I think about holding pencils in front of my eyes and smashing my face into my desk

96. Wanted to sellout, but couldn't find any buyers

97. Sex Without The Base Alloy Of Love

98. One of the Madonnas

99. I hate therefore I am

100. Failure is an option, and very likely

  • Evil Clown


  • "You look thin [Victor]."
    "It's all those drugs, Dad."

    ##

    Labels: , , , ,

    1Comments:

    Anonymous Anonymous said...

    That monkey is now fuelled by the following: cute-tardness and cute-pity :)

    Monday, December 11, 2006 10:29:00 PM  

    Post a Comment

    << Home

    Blog Directory Humor Blog Top
Sites Globe of Blogs