Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Clown Trauma And Reinterpretation

A Multiple Choice Past Is Only One Of The Side Benefits

Finished A Scanner Darkly, and am looking forward to the dvd - I haven't seen it listed in the theatres?

I am now getting deeply into Glamorama.

Over the weekend I saw The Prestige.

For some reason I am attracted to material that plays with reality, creates reality and deconstructs illusion, that makes me stumble in the murkie depths of my uncertain mind.

Is it good for me if it makes me feel woozie?

I suspect not.

Trying to get away from reality and trying to get a grasp on it are two sides of the same low denomination coin.

Hope all is going swimmingly with you - remember, to find 'up', just follow the thought bubbles.

  • Evil Clown

  • Real clowns love Jesus, but wait for marriage.

    Prop Art above:

    The Museum Of Bad Art (MOBA) is the world's only museum dedicated to the collection, preservation, exhibition and celebration of bad art in all its forms.

    PORTRAITURE #11
    Jerez the Clown
    Acrylic on canvas by Higgins
    Acquired from Todd Farm Flea Market by Scott Wilson

    ##

    Labels: , , , , ,

    0Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home

    Blog Directory Humor Blog Top
Sites Globe of Blogs