Friday, December 07, 2007

Evil Clown Bites Journalist To Teach Dog Lesson

Evil Clown, Reasons To Be An 131 - 140

131. Turn your backside on ignorance

132. Only by serving dark desires may I save myself from the coming conflagration

133. 'Abomination' no longer a politically acceptable form of self-address

134. Pushing my feelings down at work forces them out at high pressure in other places

135. There is this very real need in society for someone whom almost anyone can look down on and ridicule; I intent to point you out

136. The suburbs make me break out in hives

137. To repudiate morality while laying claim to it

138. 'Touched By An Angel' aroused me basely, but left my higher virtues hot and bothered

139. Ripped off my face only to discover mask

140. It's only widdershins depending upon your point of view


The Black Dog is Back and so Is the Clown

Clown is Back the so Is and Dog Black the

Is The Black Clown Back and so is the Dog

so, Is the Black Dog The Back and Clown is?

and, is so, the.. Is The Black Clown Dog Back

Why am I so sad?



Truth metastasized into lurid fantasy:
  • Evil Clown


  • ##

    Labels: , , , ,

    0Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home

    Blog Directory Humor Blog Top
Sites Globe of Blogs