Thursday, February 02, 2006

Rockford Files Redux

Evil Clown Reality TV Commentator/Faker

For part one of this drivel: You’re Just An Evil Clown Unless It’s Televised

Part Deuce:

“When I finally got on the air Jeff had become international news, thank God the chase lasted so long.” Emotionally he says, “I had barely been on 15 minutes before that punk newscaster was trying to shuffle me off the air to talk to a junior producer.

I was depressed because I could tell my time was up and because I hadn’t realized until that moment that Jeff was really way more famous than me.”

But fate stepped in a second time.

Ray explains, “I was watching the chase with the sound off and without thinking blurted out that Jeff was about to ‘pull a ‘bootleggers’ turn.’’”

“We had both watched a lot of Dukes Of Hazzard and religiously studied the sweet move on the Rockford Files. We know those shows cold.”

An excited Ray just took over the show and for the next 12 minutes made television history, predicting several of his brother’s moves and their television and movie significance, “After the 180 and wrong way run onto the on ramp to the freeway I totally channeled To Live And Die In LA which is still arguably the best car chases of all time.”

By the end Ray was emotionally exhausted as the chase came to a dramatic conclusion, “I can’t describe how I’m feeling right now. I’m crushed and relieved and I’m so sorry Jeff this is the greatest moment of my life. I just feel like, thanks for being there for me, thanks for making it happen.”

Part Thrice...
First-Run Syndication, Franchise And Affiliation Bad Clown Plans To Feather Cell With Residuals



  • Litotes The Clown

  • Evil Clown Quiz:

    Which is the more useful belief?

    A) People who work hard die broken and poor
    B) People who work hard make great employees
    C) People who work hard are afraid of losing their job
    D) People who work hard are disposable
    E) People who work hard read past the end

    -----

    Image:
    Wikipedia, The Rockford Files
    en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Rockford_Files

    ##

    0Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home

    Blog Directory Humor Blog Top
Sites Globe of Blogs