Thursday, January 19, 2006

Evil Clowns Evolved From Cesspool Of Life

Intelligent Evil Clown By Design

In which it is disgust witch is incorrect, to wit;

Evil Clowns: Evolution of Intelligent Design?

Part Dieux: Evil Clown Partenogenisis
Continued from: Evil Clown Origins Part 1: Gensis

Scientist Claim this theory is 屎[Shi], 你是傻瓜 [Ni shi sha gua].

Scientist, of course, are generally too polite to come right out and say it like that so they respond with things like:

Tautology
Unlikely
Innumeracy
Riposte
Illogical
Question-begging
Problematic

But to get the real story you need to hit the right all gay Satanist biker strip bar and eavesdrop on the next table between unholy rituals and doing rails with Linus Pauling:

  • I can’t believe people are so 猪头 [Zhu tou]. Gorram, I never thought I would ever have to respond in writing to something so obviously devoid merit or containing any shred of evidence or support!
  • These are the same people who believe the earth is 5000 – 15000 years old!
  • Two words: DINASAUR SHIT! Can they explain that without saying ‘Satan hid it there on purpose’?
  • Evil Clowns evolved from pond scum just like everything else on this lousy planet!
  • IIIIIEEeeeeee! I think I’ve done too much! Buy me a beer if you’re going to tug my nipple you whore. Now give me a smoke and tell me, is there good money in cancer research?



What do clowns themselves think? Evil or Otherwise?

No one cares.

But my view is that Evil Clowns are No Accidnets. Ever hear of Evilution?

  • Litotes The Clown

    Evil never lies, urrmm, I meant dies, yes, evil never dies.
    - Litotes The Clown

    ##
  • 0Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home

    Blog Directory Humor Blog Top
Sites Globe of Blogs