Thursday, March 30, 2006

Evil Clown And Black Dog

And so it goes...




The Black Dog

I delude myself that I have more good qualities than bad ones

Friends see me as cooperative and agreeable because they don’t know who I really am

I'm tense and nervous but hide it effectively / drink heavily

I'm easily upset by little things like injustice, poverty, human degradation, starvation and the like

I can be quite impatient with morons

I can get rattled by the knowledge that life could end easily:
for myself, my civilization and / or my species
I don't tend to seek advice from others

Due to circumstances beyond our control

Litotes The Clown is extemporaneously unavailable


##

1Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Awesome blog!!!

Monday, April 17, 2006 6:26:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog Directory Humor Blog Top
Sites Globe of Blogs