Wednesday, September 14, 2005

Evil Clown Pictures Worth 1000 Words

I admit it; I look for clown pictures online at work. Usually I’m disappointed. Clown drawings and photos are usually numbingly repetitious in look and content – or just cribbed/lifted/borrowed from sites I have already been to.

When I find a good image it is a huge standout.

Worth1000 (www.worth1000.com) has a Lot of content culled from a huge base of image manipulating fanatics. The site has Variety, Humor and an excellent ‘crap filter’.

Viewers love it; submitters have mixed feelings of the love/hate variety.

WARNING: addiction is a distinct possibility.

Celebrities beware.

Clowns is an excellent place to start: Photo manipulated clown pictures

www.worth1000.com/galleries.asp?rel=Clowning+Around&display=photoshop&id=6194

##

0Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog Directory Humor Blog Top
Sites Globe of Blogs